Welcome Hotel Cancellation / Refund Policy Cancellation Policy
Off Seasons (Starting from Jan-March, August-December)
- For all Cancellations made 20% retention charge would be applicable.
- Cancellations made less than 15 days prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% charge.
Peak Seasons and Holidays (Starting from April – July)
- For all Cancellations made 30% retention charge would be applicable.
- Reservations cancelled less than fifteen (15) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 100% charge.
- Taxes as applicable.
- Heating charges extra.
- Check Out Time 12:00 Noon.
- All bookings will be confirmed subject to advance.
- There are no refunds for early check outs and “no shows”. If the number of guests on your reservation is reduced once the reservation is paid it is up to the hotel to determine applicable refunds or penalties.
When you cancel a booking and are entitled to a refund then we will instruct the refund right away. The processing will take between 2-4 weeks until the whole amount shows back on your credit card statement. Reasons for this are the billing cycle of your credit card company and processing time of the bank. The refund amount depends on numerous factors such as the hotel’s cancellation policy, time of cancellation and processing fees. For more details see cancellation policy above.
In case a reservation that you make is not confirmed, we will not charge you anything on your credit card and release the whole amount that was held on it immediately. Now after we do this, it will still take a maximum of 2-4 weeks for the bank to process this and for the money to show back on your credit card.