Tulip Package Kashmir 2021
(3 Nights 4 Days)
Price on Request
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 1 : Arrival to Srinagar
Welcome to your ‘Tulip Package Tour! Arrive at Airport in Srinagar, where you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Srinagar. On arrival, you will check-in to your hotel. A Shikara ride of 1 hr would be arranged for you. The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities.Overnight in Srinagar.
- Day 2 : Visit Tulip Garden
After Breakfast, Drive To Srinagar Tulip garden, previously Model Floriculture Center, is a tulip garden in Srinagar, India. It is the largest tulip garden in Asia spread over an area of about 30 hectares. It is situated on the foothills of the Zabarwan Range with an overview of Dal Lake. Overnight in Srinagar.
- Day 3 : Day trip to Gulmarg
After breakfast in the morning, we will begin our country side day trip towards Gulmarg. Enjoy the Gondola (Cable car) ride which is highest in Asia. It has 2 phases.The first stage transfers from the Gulmarg resort at 2,600 m (8,530 ft) to Kongdoori Station in the bowl-shaped Kongdori valley. The second stage of the ropeway, which has 36 cabins and 18 towers, takes skiers to a height of 3,747 m (12,293 ft) on Kongdoori Mountain, a shoulder of nearby Afarwat Peak (4,200 m(13,780 ft)). In the evening we will drive back to Srinagar where we can take a walk along the banks of the Dal Lake. Dinner and Overnight in hotel. Overnight in Srinagar.
- Day 4 : DEPARTURE
Today, bid farewell to your Charismatic Kashmir tour as you are transferred to Airport in Srinagar for your onward journey.
- Accommodation at Welcome Hotel Srinagar with Breakfast and Lunch / Dinner.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Two free mineral water bottles on arrival day
- Chauffer driven Travera / Quallis for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay
- Tip and personal expenses.
- Any additional food other than the specified
- Any additional sightseeing other than the fixed program.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the “ Package Inclusions” section.
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, pony / horse rides, helicopter rides etc
- Gondola Ride Charges
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
Tulip Package Kashmir 2021 – 3 Nights 4 Days
Price Avaibale on Request. Kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For all Cancellations made 10% retention charge would be applicable.
Reservations cancelled less than fifteen (15) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 100% charge