Marvels of Kashmir with Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonmarg, Mughal Gardens and Houseboat Stay
(6 Nights 7 Days)
29,990 Per Person (Min. 2 Persons)
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 1 : SRINAGAR
Welcome to your ‘Marvels of Kashmir Tour! Arrive at Airport in Srinagar, where you will be met and transferred to your houseboat in Srinagar. A Shikara ride of 1 hr would be arranged for you. The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities. Overnight in Srinagar (Houseboat).
- Day 2 : SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM
After breakfast check out of the houseboat in Srinagar and proceed to Pahalgam. Pahalgam is in Anantnag District. It is a popular tourist destination, and every year, many tourists visit it. Pahalgam has an average elevation of 8989 feet. The town of Pahalgam (Village of Shepherds) offers breath-taking views. One can just relax in the hotels or enjoy water rafting etc. Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindubreakfast. Overnight in Pahalgam.
- Day 3 : PAHALGAM- GULMARG
After breakfast, check out of the hotel at Pahalgam and proceed to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is located at an average elevation of 2,690 m (8,825 ft). Spend the day witnessing the picturesque locales like the Golf Course (Golf kit and caddy charges optional & extra). Also take the exhilarating cable car ride to Khilanmarg Snow Point (Gondola ride up to Khilanmarg is not included in the itinerary and Gondola ride strongly depends on weather conditions). Enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight in Gulmarg.
- Day 4 :GULMARG- SRINAGAR
After breakfast, check out of the hotel in Gulmarg and proceed to Srinagar .Overnight in Srinagar.
- Day 5 : SONMARG ( DAY TRIP )
After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Sonmarg, which is situated at a height of 2740 meters (82 kms | 3 hours one way). Have lunch at the local restaurant. One can enjoy sightseeing to Thajiwas Glacier or other sightseeing points (On direct Payment). Return to Srinagar after your excursion. In the evening, enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight night stay at your hotel. Overnight in Srinagar.
- Day 6 : SRINAGAR ( EXCURSION TO MUGHAL GARDENS )
After breakfast,begin your excursion to Shankaracharya Hill Temple and Grand Mughal Gardens (Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh & Shalimar Bagh). Overnight in Srinagar
- Day 7 : DEPARTURE
Today, bid farewell to your Marvels of Kashmir Tour as you are transferred to Airport in Srinagar for your onward journey.
- Accommodation at Welcome Hotel Srinagar with Breakfast and Dinner.
- Accommodation at Welcome Hotel Gulmarg with Breakfast and Dinner..
- Accommodation at Hotel Volga in Pahalgam with Breakfast and Dinner..
- Accommodation at New Alzira houseboat in Srinagar with Breakfast and Dinner.
- Chauffer driven Travera / Quallis for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- For local sightseeing in Pahalgam, a local cab needs to be hired at your own and srinagar cabs are not allowed to ply there.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay
- Tip and personal expenses.
- Any additional food other than the specified
- Any additional sightseeing other than the fixed program.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the “ Package Inclusions” section.
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, pony / horse rides, helicopter rides etc
- Gondola Ride Charges
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
Marvels of Kashmir with Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonmarg, Mughal Gardens and Houseboat – 6 Nights 7 Days
Per Person Cost on Twin Sharing – 29,990 (Total Package Cost : 59,980 – 2 PAX)
Per Person Cost on Twin Sharing – 25,740 (Total Package Cost : 102,960 – 4 PAX)
Per Person Cost on Twin Sharing – 24,500 (Total Package Cost : 145,950 – 6 PAX)
Package Cancellation Policy
For all Cancellations made 10% retention charge would be applicable.
Reservations cancelled less than fifteen (15) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 100% charge