Kashmir Tour Package
(4 Nights 5 Days)
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 1 : SRINAGAR
Welcome to your ‘Kashmir Tour! Arrive at Airport in Srinagar, where you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Srinagar. On arrival, you will check-in to your hotel. A Shikara ride of 1 hr would be arranged for you. The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities.Overnight in Srinagar.
- Day 2 : SRINAGAR – GULMARG
After breakfast, check out of the Hotel at Srinagar and proceed to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is located at an average elevation of 2,690 m (8,825 ft). Spend the day witnessing the picturesque locales like the Golf Course (Golf kit and caddy charges optional & extra). Also take the exhilarating cable car ride to Khilanmarg Snow Point (Gondola ride up to Khilanmarg is not included in the itinerary and Gondola ride strongly depends on weather conditions). The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight in Srinagar.
- Day 3 : SRINAGAR ( EXCURSION TO MUGHAL GARDENS )
After breakfast,begin your excursion to Shankaracharya Hill Temple and Grand Mughal Gardens (Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh & Shalimar Bagh). Overnight in Srinagar
- Day 4 : SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM
After breakfast, check out of the hotel in Srinagar and proceed to Pahalgam. Pahalgam is in Anantnag District. It is a popular tourist destination, and every year, many tourists visit it. Pahalgam has an average elevation of 8989 feet. The town of Pahalgam (Village of Shepherds) offers breath-taking views. One can just relax in the hotels or enjoy water rafting etc. Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus. Overnight in Srinagar.
- Day 5 : DEPARTURE
Today, bid farewell to your Kashmir tour as you are transferred to Airport in Srinagar for your onward journey.
- Accommodation at Welcome Hotel Srinagar with Breakfast and Lunch / Dinner.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Two free mineral water bottles on arrival day
- Chauffer driven Travera / Quallis for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay
- Tip and personal expenses.
- Any additional food other than the specified
- Any additional sightseeing other than the fixed program.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the “ Package Inclusions” section.
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, pony / horse rides, helicopter rides etc
- Gondola Ride Charges
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
Kashmir Tour Package – 4 Nights 5 Days
On Request. Mail us at email@example.com for details
Package Cancellation Policy
For all Cancellations made 10% retention charge would be applicable.
Reservations cancelled less than fifteen (15) days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 100% charge